Title research: Art of the Titles Website

 

https://www.artofthetitle.com/

To start off this website obviously talks about movies but it goes into details with each movie and scene. I like how on this website there is a lot of URLs and links to not only videos but more pages with research. I trying to find thriller movies or pages with thriller movie information. In the beginning, when I first clicked on the website I was really confused about where to go and look but after a little bit of time I figured it out. I can't even tell you how many people this website describes because there are so many. Well over 100 people are on this massive list of designers. I learned about a few of the designers and what they do in order for movies to happen. I also learned about them and how they got to this career. This website was really helpful to learn about a few designers that work with thriller movies and other movies too. An overall great website to learn about the design world and about movies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filming Toyota Commercial Blog

Title Research: Glass

Genre Research: Final Choice