Filming for my Music Video

 Initially, I was planning to film during thanksgiving break. However, since my family was planning for thanksgiving, I was occupied with helping out. The past few weeks had also been hectic because of a family emergency so I was also busy helping with whatever I could. There may have been a few moments I could've used to film, but I just never thought about it. The only scene I was really able to film was the view of the sky. After Thanksgiving, my family and I grilled outside, so I was able to just set the camera up on a time-lapse while pointed towards the sky. I will add the amount of time that I need and cut out any additional time.


As soon as school ended at 2:30pm on Monday, November 30th, I got to filming. Of course, I had already planned what and how I was going to film the scenes for the music video. So all that was left was to get the people I needed for the scenes. everyone I was going to film is part of my family and most of the shots were done in my house so it should've been quick and easy to film a good amount of scenes. Even so, the sun has been setting earlier so it gets darker sooner. This makes it harder to film for too long since all of my scenes are set during the day.

so far, I've been able to film from the beginning of the song where I use my youngest brother, to scene seven where my brother and sister were meeting up. I haven't been able to film the low angle of myself walking because I haven't figured out how to position the camera, but I decided to look at some videos of how photographers get the type of shot I'm aiming for. Some of the scenes require me to go to the store to get something. That is another reason I'm not really finished. My home printer needs more ink so we need to buy more. I need to print the job application for one of my scenes which is why that one is on hold for now. I plan on finishing the filming by Friday, December 4th. it gives me enough time to go to the store after school on Thursday and film when I get back as well as on the next day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filming Toyota Commercial Blog

Title Research: Glass

Genre Research: Final Choice