We have set an official date to film for this week. Since Thursday is an early release day it was possible to film earlier than usual. We did want to film as soon as possible so it felt weird to only just start at the end of the week but being early release means we can spend more time on that day to film. We originally planned to film on Tuesday but my mom has work and she won’t be able to take me to Isabel’s house.

So far we have just been planning. I feel like we’re behind because a few production blogs have gone by without us filming yet. However, I can’t really blame anyone because we all have our own schedules that we need to adjust to. This project is a very important grade and we know how serious it is. That is why we decided to really buckle down during spring break. 

We wanted to finish filming and editing before spring break ends. We’re not sure if it’ll be possible but we can only move on and do as much as we can as soon as possible. I’m a little nervous because I’ve never filmed anything that involved much acting. There was the music video that we had to shoot a while ago. Though that didn’t actually need any spoken words or any major acting. I know that in the end we’ll have our complete product. I just hope we can look at it and be happy with the finished result.



On Thursday we will try to film at least 3 major scenes. If not, then at least 5 of the shorter scenes. We haven’t decided if we should film the longer scenes first or the shorter ones. I think it would be better to film the scenes in order because it would be easier to keep up with what we’ve already filmed.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filming Toyota Commercial Blog

Title Research: Glass

Genre Research: Final Choice