Filming Toyota Commercial Blog

 I started filming this blog on Friday, October 30th, 2020 when my mother and I went out. I figured that since we were taking the car, I could use that chance to film some of the interior features of the car that would be showcased. Because I needed my dad for most of the other shots, I waited till the weekend to continue the filming. That Sunday, on the 31st, I didn't have the chance to go out so I decided to film the 360 view of the car that would be used in the opening of the commercial. I used a long shot to show the entirety of the car exterior. I also filmed the scene that would come after the opening on that day. This scene was of my father putting a few things into the trunk of the car. On Sunday, my dad and I took a trip to the store. This was the perfect opportunity to film him getting into and starting the car. I used a mid-shot to a long shot for this scene because this shot was mainly just to introduce the car features and the whole body of the car didn't need to be shown. Before we drove off, I decided to put my phone on the road while the car drove past it. I was a little risky but the shot came out nice. Then I relocated my phone to the side of the road I will pan the camera for this scene to show the car driving off in the distance. These shots will be used before the closing scene for the commercial. When we started heading out, I hopped in another car with my mom and filmed the Toyota on the road from inside the other car. This scene was a little closer to the car because there was a limit who how far away I could film the car. However, I tried to film the tires and moved the camera up to the body of the car.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Research: Glass

Genre Research: Final Choice